We are pleased to announce a brand new webinar series organised by partner organisation Hope 4 ME & Fibro Northern Ireland, in association with many respected organisations including Doctors with M.E., the Workwell Foundation and the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. Running now until 6th October 2021. Sign up for a weekly programme of education!
- How the Paradigm has Shifted by Professor Brian Hughes
- M.E. Post-exertional Symptom Exacerbation: Activity and rest by Professor Mark VanNess
- Physiotherapy for M.E. by Dr. Michelle Bull
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis –When The Doctor Becomes The Patient by Dr. Nina Muirhead
- Symptoms and Diagnosis of M.E. in Children by Dr Nigel Speight
- Adults With Very Severe M.E. by Caroline Kingdon
Prof. Brian Hughes
Professor of Psychology, Specialist, Evidence-Based Policy and Empiricism, National University of Ireland, Galway, Member, HSE (Ireland) National Working Group on ME, Science Advisory Board, DecodeME, Scientific Advisor, Hope 4 ME & Fibro Northern Ireland, Chair, Global Research Initiative, International Prader-Willi Syndrome Organisation
Research Fellow, Centre for the Evaluation of Public Health Interventions, Faculty of Infectious and Tropical Diseases, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Lead, UK ME/CFS Biobank, [email protected], Committee Member, NICE ME/CFS Guideline Development Committee, Registered Nurse
Dr. Nina Muirhead
Dermatology Surgeon, Chair of CFS/ME Research Collaborative Medical Education Working Group, Forward ME representative, Expert Witness, UK National Institute of Health and Care Excellence.
Dr. Nigel Speight
Paediatric Physician, Co- Author, International Consensus Criteria, Co-Author, Pediatric Primer in Frontiers in Pediatrics, Advisor, 25% ME Group, Researcher