We are pleased to announce a brand new webinar series organised by partner organisation Hope 4 ME & Fibro Northern Ireland, in association with many respected organisations including Doctors with M.E., the Workwell Foundation and the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. Running now until 6th October 2021. Sign up for a weekly programme of education!
- How the Paradigm has Shifted by Professor Brian Hughes
- M.E. Post-exertional Symptom Exacerbation: Activity and rest by Professor Mark VanNess
- Physiotherapy for M.E. by Dr. Michelle Bull
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis –When The Doctor Becomes The Patient by Dr. Nina Muirhead
- Symptoms and Diagnosis of M.E. in Children by Dr Nigel Speight
- Adults With Very Severe M.E. by Caroline Kingdon